Widely used for the kitchen knives, fruit knives, chef knives etc.
1. Three stages-rough grinding, fine grinding and polishing
2. Unique sharpening wheel design,convenient to sharpen back and
3. New handle of stainless steel tube, fashion and practicality.
4. Stainless steel plate with EVA non-slip base ensure the safty of
1. Place the knife sharpener on a stable surface when using.
Complete one or both of the following steps depending on how blunt
the blades is.
Step 1: Course sharpening: used to repair the serious damaged
knife, suitable for blunt knife.
Place knife on diamond wheel, using slight downward pressure, run
the blade from its heel to its point through the slot. Repeat 3 to
5 times. Sharpen the tools every six months or as required.
Step 2: Fine honing: it’s a necessary step which used to eliminate
the burrs on the knife and polish it.
Step 3:Polishing correction: it’s an optional step to further
eliminate the burr and improve the smoothness of the edges.
Please refer to the step 1 regarding to the use method.
It is recommended to do it approximately once a week to keep your
blade sharp at any time.
2. Clean the knife with the water or wiper and dry after use; clean
the knife sharpener with non-abrasive brush.
1. Do not use the knife sharpener to sharpen serrated blades or
4. Please put the knife sharpener and knife beyond the reach of
children to avoid any accidents.
3. Do not put the sharpener in the dishwasher or submerge in water.
2. To avoid damaging the knife, please sharpen the knife slightly.