JL-718C Military Battery Charger for TLI-718 Battery
·Charger for charging Lithium battery packs 7.4V, 11.1V, 14.8V
·Smart Charger with Ouput over-volatge protection, output
short-circuit protection, reverse-battery protection
·Charger is controlled by EMI and optimized for battery pack's
cycle life in fully charge.
· Charger indicator by Bi-color LED
· Voltage display.
· Worldwide usage with 120-240V AC
1 Connect battery pack to output connector, turn on the power swith
to make charger in a standby mode.
2 Plug AC power source, Display will show voltage automatically and
Red LED will be on during charging. If the loading connected, but
not show the battery voltage, please make sure the charger is well
connected, check the charging port whether there is dirt or
oxidation, please clean out if any dirt in hooking up.
3 When battery is fully charged, Red LED will be off and Green LED
on, Display indicate voltage 8.4V±0.025V. take out the battery if
need urgency use, please continue to charge for 1 hour more, keep a
trickle recharging to achieve complete saturation in the battery
Use for nominal voltage14.8V lithium battery pack.
Short Circuit Protection
Over Current Protection
Voltage Display Resolution
Mould work properly
- The charger is designed for indoor use only. Don't leave the
charger unattended during charging.
- The Charger should be positioned horizontally and work in well
ventilated condition, avoid water and keep away from flammable
- Do use the standard cabe made from Jinglong.
- Check the charger has caused by transportation damage or not
- Avoide the vibriation to provent poor contact when charging.
-Don't touch the plug, Keep the charger normally operation.
- Cut off the power supply if not use
- Don't try to disassemble the charger by yourself
- The hot component inside when you use it is normally phenomenon.