- Place of Origin: Anhui, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: VISION
- Model Number: VSN3000-G6A
- Type: rice cleaning machinery
- After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
- Color: Blue
- Channels: 384
- Application Materials01: Paddy rice,polished round-grained nonglutinous rice
- Application Materials02: Thai rice,Brown rice,Black rice,Basmati rice
- type: rice cleaning machinery
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Standard Wooden Box(Vacuum Package for Color Sorter)|
|Delivery Detail:||10--20 days since order confirmed|
VSN3000---G6A VISOIN Rice CCD Color Sorter
1. The color sorter uses 2048 high performances CCD sensors with
resolution up 0.02mm².
2. The sorter adopts high quality special industrial lenses
designed and manufactured for color sorting.
3. The high speed FPGA technology signal processor with fast
detection and high identification rate.
4. Master control system adopts ARM9 embedded processor, and
effectively enhances and control
speed and color selection precision.
5.Overall unit adopts intelligent closed-loop control.
6.The operation interface adopts industrial grade 7inch TFT contact
screen and features simple parameters
setting and esay operation.
7.High speed air value is used to ensure quick response, low power
consumption and long service life.
8.Sorters use intelligent temperature and air pressure control
technology in order to ensure the best operative mode for the whole machine.
9. Failure alarm automation and modular construction makes easy
VISION optical sorters come with clear instructions on how to install them
for best performance.
After installation, our service engineer will help you setup the
machine and provide instructions on how to run it.
Pre-settings help to quickly change between products and achieve
good quality sorting results.
VISION offers trainings to your production manager and for your operator
to get a deeper understanding of the principles of optical sorting, what happens
inside the machine and how to set and operate it.
Practical exercises in our premises build familiarity and
confidence to work with the VISION optical sorters to ensure your staff will make best use of your investment.
Please provide the following needed information when sending the
1. What kinds of material do you want to sort?
2. How much is your throughput?
3. Which country will the machine be used in?
Welcome to our company and visit to our factory!