High Performance Gloss Pet Film Customize Sized 16 Micron – 200
100 ~ 2220
100 ~ 4000
25.4mm(1 inch) / 76mm (3 inch)
38 Dyne/cm ≤ 42 Dyne/cm
90 ± 10°C
10 ~ 20Mpa
20 ~ 70M
Glossy PET Thermal Lamination Film has excellent clarity and
processability on a wide range of machinery. Its surface has some
certain level of scuff resistance and good stiffness, so it is
widely for a variety of printed packaging and media, such as wine
boxes, show trade display, photos and photo albums, etc. After
lamination, the film surface is suitable for spot UV and screen
Why chooses NEI PET thermal lamination film?
1. Environmentally friendly: It is non-toxic, odorless, or
non-benzene because non-solvent based adhesive is used. It is
environmentally friendly and non-hazardous to human health since no
toxic gases or volatile content is emitted during lamination
process. In addition, it is easier to recycle than water-based
lamination film because film and paper can be easily separated.
2. Safe operation: Non-solvent based adhesive is used so it will
eliminate the fire hazard that is caused by the use and storage of
3. Excellent performance: Compared with wet lamination, thermal
lamination film enhances the color saturation and brightness of
presswork. It also has stronger ability of absorbing powder and
adhesive force. Furthermore, it is effective to prevent being
blistered or separated from presswork in lamination process. As it
has strong adhesive ability and surface tension, it can be used for
latter processes, including spot UV, hot stamping, die cutting,
4. Easy handling
5. High efficiency
6. Wide adaptability
Why chooses NEI?
1. NEI has professional experience in film industry since 1995 so
we have good quality control and after-sale services to support
2. 10 yeas of export experience to many countries, including South
America, North America, Middle East, Asia, Africa, Oceania, etc. so
we have good reputation in these areas.
3. Compared with other thermal lamination film, our EVA glue is
100% imported from Korea and it ensures the adhesiveness of our
4. Customize size and thickness according to customer requests.
Labels can be customized as well.
5. Rapid production and delivery.
6. A wide range of thermal lamination film and special films.
1. NEI glossy PET thermal lamination film is suggested to be
laminated with the roller temperature range of 85 to 110°C and
roller pressure of 10 to 20 Mpa. However, the optimum conditions
are depending on the selected laminator’s speed and dimensional
2. It is advised that the printed surface is well dried before
lamination and cools sufficiently one surface before laminating to