Stand up pouches have the ability to stand up when filled and folds
flat while empty, saving you freight cost and storage space.
These stand up bags give retailers new opportunities to display
products and maximize shelf space. Stand up pouches provide
market-friendly features like zipper re-closure, tear notches, the
versatility of hang hole features, an attractive billboard for
label and graphics.
The advantages of these stand up bags make them the hottest trend
in packaging! Their great shelf presence and available options make
them an admired choice for a wide range of products.
Solid foods (coffee, tea, grains, crackers, cookies, nuts, chips,
dried fruit, candies, confectioneries, etc.), liquids (juice,
sauce, creams, etc.), powders, chemicals, Bath Salts, Spices,
Fertilizers, Frozen foods, Pet Treats and various other
Per Customer’s Packaging needs.
Using materials such as clear poly, metalized films, foil
laminations and Kraft paper. All pouches are made of food grade
solvent free packaging materials.
|Size||Per customer’s packaging needs|
|Bottom Gusseted Seals|
- K-seals: Angled bottom corner seals
- Doyen seals: Round Bottom seals
Press-to-close zippers: Economical and commonly used
Sliders: convenient and easy to open
- Spout or fitments
- Degassing valves
- Tear notches
- Rounded corners
- Hang holes or handles
- Laser scoring or laser perforation
- Knocked out windows providing a sneak peek of what’s inside:
clear window, frosted window, or matte finish with glossy clear
- Die-cut shapes
- Glossy printing
- Matte finish printing
- Glossy printing with spot matt finishes
Gravure printing allowing for 1-10 colors as per customer’s design
and requirements. Using food-grade inks which comply with Japan, EU
and US requirements.
Packaging & Shipping
General Packing Methods
- Cartons: sea-worthy, suitable for long distance ocean freight
transportation and change of climate, well protected against
moisture and shocks.
- Bundle straps: colorful plastic straps / rubber bands for your choice.
- Tape: cartons taped with clear tapes neatly and professionally. No
yellow tapes can be used.
- Label: style and position following our template or as per customer’s
Our Template: white label showing a diagram of the type of bag such as stand up
pouch or side gusseted pouch. Labels are put on the upper
right-hand corner on the side of each carton.
- Palletizing: optional
General Lead Time
- Production Lead Time: The approximate production lead-time for pouches is 10-15 days and
roll stock film is 7-10 days from the date we receive a signed
proof and confirmed purchase order.
- Transmit Time: Generally 3-5 days deciding on your location.
Shipping Methods: by ocean, Air, and Express