Eco Walk Self Adhesive Bathtub Grip Tape , Water Resistant Tub Anti
1. It is great adhesion & long lasting, easy to clean & not
too abrasive. It is water resistant adhesive strip made for tubs
2. The Self adhesive Bathtub Grip Tape is OK to use for: flat,
clean, smooth, hard and dry material surface. Such as: Bath tub,
shower unit, swimming pool steps, bathing areas stairs and floors,
3. The Water Resistant Tub Anti Slip Tape is not OK to use for:
rough, moist, high temperature, dusty or porous surfaces. Such as:
have textured tub and shower or hot tub stairs, etc.
4. The Self Adhesive Bathtub Grip Tape is perfect for indoor use in
areas such as bathtubs, shower stalls and bathroom floors.
|Name||Eco Walk Self Adhesive Bathtub Grip Tape , Water Resistant Tub Anti
|Brand||EONBON / OEM|
|Color||Clear, Black, White, Grey|
|Feature||Non-slip / Waterproof / Safety walk|
|Size||2.5cmx5m / 5cmx5m or as your request|
|Leading time||Regularly 7 days after receipt of deposit and all details confirmed|
|Payment||T/T, 30% deposit, 70%balance before shipment or L/C at sight|
|Package||shrinked for each roll and then packing by paper carton or as your
|Initial tack (#)||≥5|
|180° Adhesion to steel||≥1.034N/25mm|
|Common temperature||0-80 ºC|
The Water Resistant Tub Anti Slip Tape is based on PEVA film coated
with solvent adhesive which is anti skid, anti-friction, waterproof
Easy to cut to size and install, the backing liner is easy to
remove. Our non slip shower tape helps prevent slips and falls.
Used for sure-footed protected in the bathroom, bathtub, swimming
pool. The strong adhesive resists cracking and peeling yet feels
comfortable under bare feet.
The Self Adhesive Bathtub Grip Tape is perfect for bathtub,
showers, hot tubs, boats, staircase, treads, steps, ladders ramps,
scaffolding, buses, etc. It is great for decorative surfaces such
as wood floors, tiles or terraces.
1. Make sure the contact surfaces flat. The most important step
before sticking them is to thoroughly clean the surface, If
possible please clean it again with denatured alcohol to remove any
2. Cut the tape to the desired length and round the corners with
3. Peel release paper and place in desired location. When the
temperature is low, please slowly heated with a hair dryer. If you
want install easily, we would recommend a hard roller to make the
installation go faster;
4. Pressure is applied uniformly from the center of the tape to
both ends. (The tape should be allowed to cure overnight to make
sure that the tape has adhered well on the surface);
5. Daily use, please avoid high temperature water direct contact,
but also to avoid prolonged soaking. After use, please keep the
tape dry again.