Full range quality control inspection services for with fast
english inspection report
1. INSPECTION IN MANUFACTURING GUIDELINE
1. The purpose of in-line inspection is to identify problems with
the system that need correction and also to identify errors earlier
in the production process.
2. In-line inspection can be implemented by line workers under the
supervision of QC staff.
3. Set up pre-determined in-line inspection points to help the
workers to implement the in-line inspection. Samples of the range
of defects should be displayed so that QC staff can see and access
them easily. These samples serve as in-line inspection aids and
should be clearly visible, easy to understand and made available at
each production line.
4. Develop and use an in-line inspection checklist or report to
record the frequency of each type of mistake
5. Conduct training for line workers on how to conduct in-line
inspection and use the in-line inspection points and samples
6. The workers should perform their own in-line inspections before
they start their normal tasks.
7. A reject ticket should be filled in when a defect is detected to
identify the rejected product.
8. Defective product should be sorted into different types, e.g.
easy to fix the errors or substantial re-work required.
9. Products with minor defects that can be easily repaired should
be returned to the previous operators in the line for rapid repair,
together with their reject ticket detailing the defects. This also
helps workers to learn from their mistakes and avoid them in the
future. Once the error is fixed by the previous operator and the
corrective action is annotated on the reject ticket, the corrected
items are re-inspected.
10. If there are any significant mistakes in line, use devices such
as lights marks or flags to highlight the problems in line for a
11. Random examinations of the in-line inspection can be conducted
by QC staff. QC staff can select a random number of products in the
production line inspected by line workers to check for certain
types of defects. Any defects detected should be recorded and
feedback should be provided to the line managers to conduct instant
repairs or to alert the workers.
12. In-line inspection QC staff should wear a special uniform,
shirt or hat to distinguish them from the workers and other QC
13. QC staff should be provided with sample defects and in-line
inspection checklists to record the defects
14. Data on the defects detected during in-line inspection should
be stored and used for statistical quality control by the QC
2. Service scope and supported industries of the INF quality
control inspection services
|Products Scope||Appllicable Industries|
pipe head plate
Softline(toy, clothes, toy...)
Hardline(Electrical equipments, glass, tools, machinery)
- Chemical&petro chemical
- Power generation
- Heavy industry
- Water treatment
The quality control inspection services should stricty follow all
related material and test standards. To avoid any kind quality risk
and better evaluate the manufacturer's capacity, an independent
third party to provide professional quality control inspection
services is necessary as eyes and ears of customer.
3. Why choose INF quality control inspection services
Customer-focus Service method:
- -on call inspector for all area in china
- -real time feecback of critical issue
- -resonable inspection price
- -optional expediting service available
- -inspection report within 48 hours
Professional quality control inspection services Team:
- -At least 5 years working experiences in industry QC field
- -Personal Qualification as required
- -English speaking and writing skill
- -Regular training by INF
- -Compliance of INF Ethic Code
quality control inspection services/ quality control inspection
services for consumers/ quality control inspection services for