A melting pot is a pot in which metals or other substances can be
melted or heated up to very high temperatures.Melting kettle furnaces are designed for the melting and refining
of low melting-point nonferrous metals, such as Lead, Tin, Zinc,Al
and other alloys.
Material Grade: Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel;
Quality Level: As per National Standard & International
Production Process: Sand Process
Including machining process,such as drilling and tapping holes.
The Trends for Material Selection: due to obvious advantages in terms of service life,maintenance and
cost-efficiency, cast steel has been becoming more significant in
the melting pot construction over the last few years against both
materials, spheroidal cast-iron and lamellar graphite cast-iron. In
comparison with other materials, cast steel offers excellent repair
possibilities as it is well-suited to welding.
1. We can make big size alloy steel castings with Sodium Silicate
2. We can supply finished alloy steel castings with heat-treatment
and machining process.
3. We can produce alloy Steel castings as per ASTM A27, GB/T
20878,DIN 17440,DIN 17224, AISI,ASTM,JIS SUH35,NF
4. The biggest steel castings we can achieve so far is 300 tons per
5. Material Grade for Melting Kettles
|Chemical Composition||C (Max.)||Si (Max.)||Mn (Max.)||S (Max.)||P (Max.)|
6.Melting Kettle Pictures
1. 16-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial
3. Professional Export Practices: Have Exported to +60 Overseas
Our Trade Show
Our booth No. 14-A29-5 in Newcast 2015,Germany
Hall 14, Stand No.A29-5.
Contact Us for further information about products & service:
Tel: 0086-188 0059 6372
Fax: 0086-510-6879 2172
QQ: 217 039 6403
Eternal Bliss Alloy Casting & Forging Co.,LTD.
Add.: J-Sci-Tech Park, Binhu District,Wuxi,214122, Jiangsu,China