Small 500LSeawater Desalination Equipment RO Water Purification
Reverse osmosis device (also known as reverse osmosis) is the raw
water after fine filter, granular activated carbon filters,
compressed activated carbon filter, etc., and then through the pump
pressure, use the aperture for 1/10000 microns reverse osmosis
membrane (RO) membrane, the relatively high concentrations of water
into a low concentration of water, at the same time, the industrial
pollutants, heavy metals, bacteria, viruses, such as a large number
of mixed with the impurities in the water all isolation, so as to
achieve the physical and chemical indicators and health standards
set by the drinking, output to the qing dynasty to pure water.
RO Water Plant Performance and advantages
1. Continuous operation, stable water quality.
2. No acid and base regeneration is needed.
3. Save water for recoil and cleaning.
4. Produce ultra-pure water with high yield (the yield can be as
high as 95%).
5. Safe and reliable use.
6. Reduce operating and maintenance costs.
7. Simple installation and operation.
RO water plant parameters:
(1) system design consulting
To provide customers with water treatment equipment lifelong
(2) system design consulting
According to the customer's different water quality, industry
demand and engineering budget, give the design plan and recommend
equipment in line with the actual situation.
(3) equipment price advantage
Have a standard quotation module, strict reference to the market
price standard, never more disorderly collection of a penny, this
meijing has always been the purpose.
Equipment application range
(1) water for electronic industry: clean water, distilled water,
integrated circuit, silicon wafer, display tube and other
(2) water for pharmaceutical industry: large infusion, injection,
tablet, biochemical products, equipment cleaning, etc.;
(3) industrial process water: chemical circulating water, chemical
product manufacturing, etc.;
(4) make-up water for boilers in the power industry: power systems
for thermal power boilers and high pressure boilers in factories
(5) water for food industry: water for drinking pure water, drinks,
beer, liquor, health care products, etc.;
(6) drinking water: bottled water, mineral water, direct drinking
water in the community, direct drinking water in the school;
(7) water for other processes: paper making, electroplating,
printing and dyeing automobiles, painting of home appliances,
dressing products, precision chemicals, etc.
1000L RO Water Plant Pictures :