HTV Silicone Rubber 9140 - 30TY 35A for the Coating of Textiles and
Glassfibre Fabrics With FDA
Rui-He ® 9140 - 30TY is a two-component liquid silicone rubber
specially developed for the coating of textiles and glass fiber
Key Features and Typical Benefits
Vulcanisates consisting of Rui- He ® 9140 - 30TY are distinguished
by the following properties:
- low viscosity
- excellent thermal stability
- high stability and flexibility at low temperatures
- good rubber-like properties
- long service life at dynamic stress
- high stability to ozone and ultraviolet light
- outstanding resistance to aging
- excellent dielectric behavior over a wide range of temperatures
- not readily combustible does not melt or drip
- easy pigmentable with the LSR Colour Pastes
|9140 - 30TY|
|Unit||Part - A|
|Shore A hardness||A||35 ± 2|
|Tensile strength||Mpa||≥ 5.5|
|Tear strength||KN / m||≥ 14|
|Linear shrinkage rate||%||≤ 0.1|
These figures are for reference only, please contact us for
Typical properties of the vulcanisate:
The mixing ratio of components A: B = 1: 1
The coated fabrics must be cured in the heating channel at
temperatures of 150 - 180℃.
Ready - to - use mixtures (of the components A and B) are fed
directly to the coating machine from the original containers by
means of metering and mixing unit. The mixture, consisting of the
two components in the ratio 1: 1, is applied by means of knives or
cross heads as requested thickness onto the fabrics. The coated
fabrics must be cured in the heating channel at temperatures of 150
- 180 ° C. The addition - crosslinking silicone rubber vulcanizes
free of dissociation products within a few seconds.
Because of the outstanding properties Rui-He® 9140 - 30TY is
particularly suitable for the following applications: textile
coating for protective suits or conveyor belts, coating of
glasfibre fabric sleeves, coating of fabrics for compensators,
T-shirt printing ,nylon cloth coating, polyester-mixed cotton
cloth, flax, woolen, underclothes cotton fabric tents and other
Rui-He 9140 - 30TY Liquid silicone rubber obtained the following
test certificate: Rohs, FDA, MSDS, LFGB, ISO9001:2016.
Q: How to get rid of the bubbles during my mold making?
A: After mixing liquid silicone with a curing agent, please put the
materials into the vacuum machine to take off the bubbles
Q: How to get good silicone molds to use longer time?
A: The best way is:
- Please choose the right liquid silicone according to your products.
- Don't use any silicone oil in mold making, because it can make the
silicone mold become too soft to use.
- Silicone mold can be used longer after the whole silicone mold
fully cured. So it's better to wait 24 hours after mold finished.
Packaging & Storage
9140 - 30TY is available in 2Kg pail or 20Kgs pails / 20kgs pails
or 200kgs drums.
Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight, use it within 12
months from the day of manufacture.
This product cannot be contacted with compounds containing N, P, S
to avoid affecting the catalytic effect of platinum.
If you need to know the prices of our silicone rubbers, please
contact us. We do not provide prices on the website because prices
fluctuate for many reasons.