Detailed Product Description
1. Dome type:Superficial therapy, which is applicable for health care and facial
2. Node type: Node therapy, which is applicable for partial body pains.
3. Spheroidal: Partial therapy, which is applicable for quickly alleviating pain
- 1. It is applicable for pains in cervical vertebrae, shoulders,
waist, feet, etc.
- Serves as an adjuvant therapy for various diseases such as frozen
shoulder, arthritis and neuro-musculo pain, etc.
Tip on how to use:
1)When you start to relieve pain , you would feel gradual increase
of pain for a while(about 1 minute) and then the pain will be
2)Drop one two waterdrops at the region if it is insensitive to
Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) currently is one
of the most commonly used forms of electroanalgesia. Hundreds of
clinical reports exist concerning the use of TENS for various types
of conditions, such as low back pain (LBP), arthritic pain,
sympathetically mediated pain, bladder incontinence, neurogenic
pain, visceral pain, and postsurgical pain.