Products > Infectious Disease Test > > NGH Gonorrhea Test
Device Strip NGH-S01B
Product name : NGH Gonorrhea Test Device Strip NGH-S01B
Item : NGH-S01B
[Previous Product] [Next Product]
NGH Gonorrhea Test Device
endocervical or urethral specimens
Rapid NGH Gonorrhea Test
Results in 15minutes
One Step Strip Style Gonorrhea Test is a rapid direct binding test
for the visual detection of gonorrhea antigen, in the secretory
specimen and urine from urogenital system, as an aid in the
diagnosis of gonococcus infection. It is based on the principle of
double sandwich immunoassay for the detection of gonorrhea antigen
in the secretory specimen or urine.
Monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies are employed to identify
gonorrhea specifically. Both sensitivity and specificity of the
test are higher than those of the present methods, which often
involve long hours of culturing the collected specimen. Test
results are not affected by any medication that is being taken.
Results are read visually without any instrumentation. This test is
ideal for screening specimen samples containing at least 1 x 105
bacteria per ml.
- Test result is unambiguous and can be read in 10-20 minutes.
- Test kit is easy to operate and does not involve washing or
comparison to standards.
1. Use a swab to collect specimen in the following suggested
- Male patients: Swab discharge from the opening of the urinary
tract. If no discharge is present, insert the swab 2-3cm into the urinary
tract, gently move a few turns and retrieve the swab.
- Female patients: Swab discharge from the vaginal opening, then
insert swab into vagina for half a minute and retrieve the swab.
2. Place the swab into a microtube and add 6 drops (300u