Polyurethane Materials Carving Cornice Mouldings Crown Moulding for
ceiling and wall
Polyurethane carving cornice mouldings are used to decorate the
walls. They are now used as furniture parts for decorative and
ornamental purpose. The moldings are all produced to provide
consistant demension, pleasing appearance and dictinctive relief.
It become more and more popular in China nowadays. The European
style also attract more attentions from different countries.
1.Lasts longer than wood moldings.
2.Environment protection: using polyurethane as raw material to
3. Pre-primed and ready for paint.
4. Easy to install and will not crack, crumble, or warp.
5. Low cost: The surface painting is finished and installation time
is very short, can be planned, sawed, nailed, and glued by
yourself. 80% cost save than using wood and concrete.
6. Fire-proof: Reach the standard of no combustion.
7. Water-proof: No moisture absorbing, water permeation, and mildew
8. Anti-erosion: Resist acid and alkali.
9. Light weight: good resilience and tenacity, light and hard.
10. Styles and colorful: Different colors and types are available.
Different Products Comparison
(glass fiber reinforced plastics)
Expanding with heatand contracting with cold
Attracting borers, termites
High (flame retardant)