Porcelain Tile Wood Planks
Home Tile Porcelain Tile Wood Planks
Photo 1 of 9
Image Of: Indoor Porcelain Wood Plank Tile (attractive Porcelain
Tile Wood Planks #1)
The blog post about Porcelain Tile Wood Planks was uploaded at June
27, 2017 at 2:40 pm. It is published under the Tile category.
Porcelain Tile Wood Planks is tagged with Porcelain Tile Wood
Planks, Porcelain, Tile, Wood, Planks..
porcelain (pr′s lin, pr′-;prs′lin, prs′-),USA pronunciation
- a strong, vitreous, translucent ceramic material, biscuit-fired at
a low temperature, the glaze then fired at a very high temperature.
- ware made from this.
tile (tl),USA pronunciation
n., v., tiled, tiling.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or
glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a
roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone,
rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other
materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls,
partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
- the hard, fibrous substance composing most of the stem and branches
of a tree or shrub, and lying beneath the bark;
- the trunks or main stems of trees as suitable for architectural and
timber or lumber.
- the cask, barrel, or keg, as distinguished from the bottle: aged in the wood.
- See wood block (def. 1).
- a woodwind instrument.
- the section of a band or orchestra composed of woodwinds.
- Often, woods. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a large and thick collection of growing trees;
a grove or forest: They picnicked in the woods.
- [Golf.]a club with a wooden head, as a driver, brassie, spoon, or
baffy for hitting long shots. Cf. iron (def. 5).
- have the wood on, [Australian Slang.]to have an advantage over or have information
that can be used against.
- knock on wood, (used when knocking on something wooden to assure continued good
luck): The car's still in good shape, knock on wood.Also, esp. Brit.,touch wood.
- out of the woods:
- out of a dangerous, perplexing, or difficult situation;
- no longer in precarious health or critical condition;
out of danger and recovering.
- made of wood;
- used to store, work, or carry wood: a wood chisel.
- dwelling or growing in woods: wood bird.
- to cover or plant with trees.
- to supply with wood;
get supplies of wood for.
- to take in or get supplies of wood (often fol. by up): to wood up before the approach of winter.
plank (plangk),USA pronunciation
- a long, flat piece of timber, thicker than a board.
- lumber in such pieces;
- something to stand on or to cling to for support.
- any one of the stated principles or objectives comprising the
political platform of a party campaigning for election: They fought for a plank supporting a nuclear freeze.
- walk the plank:
- to be forced, as by pirates, to walk to one's death by stepping off
a plank extending from the ship's side over the water.
- to relinquish something, as a position, office, etc., under
compulsion: We suspect that the new vice-president walked the plank because of
a personality clash.
- to lay, cover, or furnish with planks.
- to bake or broil and serve (steak, fish, chicken, etc.) on a wooden
- plunk (def. 2).
This post about Porcelain Tile Wood Planks have 9 images , they are
Image Of: Indoor Porcelain Wood Plank Tile, Alberta Cream Wood Look
Plank Porcelain Tile, Redwood Mahogany 6x24 Wood Plank Porcelain
Tile MASTER BATHROOM, Quick View., Fitzgerald Tile, Botanica Cashew
6x36 Wood Plank Porcelain Tile | Matte & Polished Finish,
Salvage Musk Porcelain Wood Pla