Tongue and Groove Panelling
Installed at this taller height, the character of tongue and groove
changes completely and can be used to either hark back to a turn of
the century scullery or utility area or conversely to mimic the
contemporary interiors found in Scandinavian countries, where use
of this height of panelling is widespread.
The tongue and groove panelling kit includes:
- All the materials necessary to complete a 2000mm run of panelling.
- Skirting (either Bevelled, Torus or Victorian)
- Capping rail (Moulded or Plain)
- It comes with a light primer/sealer leaving just the paint finish
to apply after installation.
- Plate shelf option available for additional 169/2400mm length.
Delivery costs for inland UK:
39 for the first kit and 24 for each kit thereafter
Each kit comes complete with fitting instructions.
Door and window framing kits available separately.