Sign In | Join Free | My benadorassociates.com
China xingxinjixie limited logo
xingxinjixie limited
ICP Remarked Supplier

Disposable Plastic Cutlery, HD Smartphone and Passenger Side View Mirror

Company Introduction

xingxinjixie limited

Account Registered in: 2017
Last Login Date: August 01, 2020
By T/T:30%of total contract amount T/T before production and the rest of 70%of total contract amount T/T after the shipment but before sending the original B/L. By 100%confirmed&irrevocable L/C to
Send your message to this supplier
 
*From:
*To: xingxinjixie limited
*Subject:
*Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)